Kaylee petersBlack light itself will do no harm to the eyes, except for you do some reading in dark environment. As for the reason, you can't see so clearly, so you will put the visual objects so closely to yourself that it will cause fatigue with the eyes. Therefore, such as seeing the mobile phone after lights out, is one of the important reasons which causes myopic.10/30/2012
MyaYes, black light can possible cause some eye damages. A black light is a light bulb with an inner coating that restricts the wavelengths. They are not visible for men and they can transmit UV rays. You know that UV rays is harmful to your eyes, do does the black light. Long time expose in such rays and light, it will contribute to cataracts.10/30/2012
ryanyes, it is harmful to the eyes and could affect vision over time. Because black lights emit UV radiations that is known as blue light. These light rays could prevent the retinal cells from forming cytochrome oxidase. This chemical transports oxygen to the cells involved in vision. Without cytochrome oxidase and oxygen, the cells of the eye could die. The temporary effect of black light is causing conjunctivitis and photokeratitis, which are inflammation of the different parts of the eyes. The long-term effect of black light is damaging sensitive eyes from light exposure to cause limits vision finally.11/01/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?