Jordyn carterWell, it seems that you are still recovering from your cataract surgery aftermath. So, as a matter of fact, your would resulted from taking the surgery needs to be recovered and is pretty fragile for a long time. So, you should avoid rubbing or touching that would before it is finally healed. If you really feel itchy, you should get some eye drops under the doctor's supervision. Hope you are all right.10/30/2012
Mariah shelleyPlease do not rub your eyes if you want to help the heal of your eyes after cataracts surgery. Usually, people rub their eyes because they feel eye dry, pain or itches etc. If you have this problems after the surgery, it is normal. Your doctor should prescribe your some eye drops that can help you release dry eyes thus to solve the problems of itches eyes or pain eyes etc. So, now, you needn't rub your eyes.10/30/2012
walkingjadedIt will take about a week to get the basic recovery after the cataract surgery. However, you'd better not rub your eyes even if your eyes are normal which may cause the infection of eyes. The eyeballs may get pressure when you rub the eyes and get the bacterium because of the not good hygiene.10/31/2012
- I would like to find out how soon after cataract surgery I can resume spinning and pilates exercises
- Can I go on a holiday after having cataract surgery?
- How Much Does Cataract Surgery Cost With Insurance?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How Soon Can I Get New Glasses after Cataract Surgery?
- why are my eyes sensitive to light after cataract surgery?
- How long do I have to use eye drops after cataract surgery?
- What is the success rate of cataract surgery?
- Do You Need a Stronger Prescription or Cataract Surgery?
- Can i cook after cataract surgery?