Isabel cookBecause your eyes are allergy to pollen. When pollen make your eyes itchy, you can put water to mix chrysanthemum indicum, honeysuckle, horsetail and red flower together. And then boil them. Throw away the solution, just apply the boiled material to your eyes. What you should do is to test which kind of pollen you will be allergy to in hospital. Try your best to get rid of that kind of pollen. When you your eyes itch, you should wear a pair of sunglasses to avoid strong light.10/31/2012
walkingthepathsIf you get eye itches when you meet pollen, you have a allergy eyes. And this is not a big problems, you can fix the eyes easily. Just use some Counter antihistime eye drop such as zaditor that can help you stop itches. Besides, you can also flush your eyes with saline to help your get rid of excess pollen of your eyes. Or you can try to avoid pollen in your daily life to avoid allergies.10/31/2012
Otis CrockettMost of human beings developed an allergy to pollen, maybe you are one of them,especially when it came to eyes, which is the most sensitive part of our body.But,don't worry about it, sheer itchy won't harm that much once you clean it carefully. First of all, use some eye drops to water those hazards out,then close your eyes for several minutes. Keep your grimy hands away from the eyes.11/03/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?