PRISCILLAWell, first, you should know that Disney Eyewear is America's highest rated eye glasses which are designed for children. They are made from quality stainless steel and flexible hinges, gorgeous styles and designs, and all of these are fabulous for the kids. What is special is that they put cable temples, so that it can keep the eye glasses where they belong on your child's face. It is very convenient for the kids. To buy them, you can surf them on the internet. For example, you can choose one pair for your kids at http://www.myglasses.com/price/30-80. There are many different types you can choose from. Also, you can just pick them in the suitable price as they vary from different prices. In other words, it all depends on your own choice.11/01/2012
Anthony garyJust search them out through internet. I have see some sites provide disney glasses. But if you plan to order it online, you must know the prescription of your kids including her/his PD. Besides, you shall also know what frame size your kids need. Just check the following links: http://www.glassesetc.com/disneyprincess.html http://www.visioninstyle.com/c-496-disney-eyeglasses.aspx http://www.thefind.com/beauty/browse-disney-eyeglasses11/01/2012
classynottrashyWell, Disney glasses are quite suitable for kids, for their design is cute and look pretty vivid anyway. There are some ways you could try. First, you can visit their website since they have set up some online sales station. Or, you could try to look through other large websites such as Ebay, where some of their glasses are also available. It shouldn't be too hard to track them.11/01/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?