b3autiful_s0ulI suggest that in some big glasses shop you may find them. And there are several online glasses shops that you can find full eye yellow contact glasses, and you can also search other kinds of colored contact lenses: 1. FASHION-CONTACT LENSES, http://fashion-contactlenses.com/index.html 2. FX CONTACT LENSES, http://fxcontactlenses.org/ 3. YOUKNOWIT, http://www.youknowit.com Among those websites above, I suggest FASHION-CONTACT LENSES is the best. It focus on fashionable contacts such as colored contact lenses. And on it you can find the telephone number to order the contact lenses you want.11/01/2012
JustinIf you have no idea where to go, you can search them through internet. I just search through Google. Some full eye yellow contact lenses are really scared me. Anyway, here i find two shops who provide such contact lenses. Check yourself: http://fashion-contactlenses.com/contact-lenses/Full-Eye-Contact-Lenses.html http://www.youknowit.com/online-shop/yellow-contact-lenses.cfm11/01/2012
crusanovThere are many website of online store for you to choose your favorite full eye yellow contact lenses, the same as hypostatic store. It is very convenience and time saving for you. No need to go out, you can chat online with the shop assistant if they have it or not, it is the way that time saving. Besides, the price of online will be more reasonable while style diversifying. The service is good and have quality guarantee. The online shop even will bring you alteration service after sale. There has some online shops for you to choose, just google it.11/02/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?