Paige evelynGenerally speaking, you can just do it like usual and do it more carefully. People can return to normal life several days after cataract surgery. But to achieve the best of recover, great importance shall be attached to eye care. When you wash hair, keep your eyes away from shampoo or bubbles. Chemical substance in it will burn your eyes and make damage. Additionally, do not use shampoo which have strong smells. Too strong smell will bring stimulations to your eyes. Meanwhile, do not dye your hair or wave your hair or straight your hair. Anything about hairstyle will be done with special staff. They are both smelling and chemical. Get rid of them for a while until your eyes are totally recovered. During the period, nothing could be in your eyes except eye-drops. When you washing hair, close your eyes tightly or have someone to help as needed.11/01/2012
LukeWell, generally speaking, you can wash your hair, only if you can make sure your eyes can not be moistened by the water. As we know that it can improve your vision permanently, while there are also many things you should pay attention to it. As we know that after the surgery, your eyes will be very sensitive and fragile. So if you let the water in your eyes, your eyes will be infected easily by the viruses. So just be careful about it. So to wash your hair in a right way, you can follow some tips. For example, you can just wash the hair in the head by using a special tool, which can be used to prevent your eyes be moistened by the water. So that it can be safer. After the surgery, you should pay attention to other things. For example, you should avoid eye injuries by wearing a protective shield at night and with naps until you are advised by your doctor. Also, you should remember not sleep on the side of the operated eye for the first night.11/01/2012
- side affets
- Tired/Stoned looking eyes after 8hrs of sleep?
- Is high index lenses bad for your eyes?
- How to deal with dry eyes caused by swimming?
- Do my children need to wear sunglasses?
- what kind of vision insurance does costco take?
- How are eyeglasses customized for an individual customer?
- Is hardening the same as anti-reflective?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?