fergusYes, it is possible. High blood pressure will add pressure in you head. If so, the pressure with be added on other organs which is near to your brain. When this kind or pressure reaches a certain level, you may feel uncomfortable such as twitching in your eyes. The basic theory to solve the problems is to lower blood pressure. But it is a worldwide difficult problem. People who suffer long term high blood pressure away take medicine continuously so as to keep it within in an acceptable range. For you daily life, healthy life habits is important. Do no smoke or drink alcoholic. Eat less fat and more fruit. Do more exercises. If you can do that, it will be helpful to keep your blood pressure stable and twitches in your eye will be relieved.11/01/2012
ShelbyYes, high pressure can cause eye twitching, because blood vessels supply oxygen to the eyes, so if you have high pressure, it means your eyes may be damaged by blood pressure. Eye twitching is not a big deal compared with other diseases caused by high blood pressure. High blood pressure may also cause glaucoma, choroidopathy or blindness at worst. In case to diagnose high blood pressure closely, what you should do is to check your vision to check whether your vision has be damaged by high pressure or not. If so, you should go to see a doctor.11/02/2012
Megan WAs a matter of fact, high blood pressure could give rise to a lot of symptoms to be honest. And among those possible symptoms, eye twitching is one of them. Since sometimes, if the worst situation happens, you will get a stroke and that has something to do with the eye twitching. So, my advice for you is to identify the real causes of that and do something about your high blood pressure.11/03/2012
- Why does one of my eyes blink frequently when I talk to people?
- Is it good luck if my right eye is twitching?
- Can Stress Cause Eye Twitching?
- What can you do to make your eye stop twitching?
- What Can You Take to Make Your Eye Stop Twitching ?
- Can sex cause eye twitch and headaches?
- What causes the eye to twitch of the upper eyelid?
- How to get rid of eye twitch spasm?
- Why is my eye twitching and how do i stop it?
- Why is my eye twitching so much lately?