Caitlin owenWell, generally speaking, you can find them in many places, such as the official stores online or in the street. Of course, it will be cheaper when you buy them on online shop. For example, you can buy them http://www.66-contact-lenses.com/contacts/nike_maxsight_contact_lenses.htm. In this place, there are many different types which you can choose from. For example, they have vision direct, coastal contacts. And they can just cost 45dollars. So they are kind of cheap. Besides, you should know that the Nike MAXSIGHT contact lenses actually are a pretty useful gadget for anyone who is active in a sport and requires corrective lenses. Also, they are made for daily use and last about a month per pair, but you also should remember that they are not suggested for active everyday wear.11/05/2012
williamsAfter Nike makes a new foray into sports technology, you would do well to take notice of them. The legendary sports empire has pioneered improvements in how we play. Now, with the MAXSIGHT contact lenses, they have turned their focus on the question of how we see our sports. The Nike MAXSIGHT is a one tinted soft contact lens that gives added visual improvements. Both serious and recreational athletes can wear it. The MAXSIGHT is available in two different sport-specific tints. They can provide unique benefits depending on how you want to use them. If you want to buy one, you could go to the near eyeglasses to have a search because the contact lenses there will be real.11/02/2012
b0w_d0wn_2_meActually, nowadays, Nike's maxsight contact lenses are becoming more and more popular among athletes, because this kind of newly designed contact lenses could enable athletes to maximize their vison while they are taking sports activities. Since they are newly introduced products. You can only get them at some large optical stores such as MaxMart or Walmart. Or just visit their website to see where to buy.11/07/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?