emiliaenespanolThe sneezes will cause the vibrating movement of the eye nerves. However, your problem is a little serious. The light symptom is watering after the sneezes. You'd better go to see the doctor and have a full check on the eyes. This problem should not be ignored and should be treated as soon as possible.11/02/2012
Miranda clarkI never heard that sneeze can cause eye swelling. And the swelling eyes is a very common among many people. And swelling eyes can be caused by Eye Styes and Chalazion, Pink Eye, Graves' Disease and Herpes Infection and Allergies etc. But it can also caused by lacking of sleeping and tiredness. So, you'd better see a doctor.11/05/2012
ErinDid you get any hurt? Usually orbital emphysema is caused by forceful entry of air into the orbital soft tissue spaces following an orbital fracture. So if you got hurt, for example your noses got hit by basketball when playing it, then you may have eye swelling after sneezing. If you do not get any hurt, only sneezing may also cause eye swelling. When you are sneezing, if there are air enters into the orbital soft tissue spaces, and make orbital pressure increase beyond the mechanical strength of the orbital septum and air passes freely from the orbital into the eyelid, that will result in orbital emphysema and yet what you said as eye swelling.11/06/2012
Yaron ChengThe reason of sneeze is just because his obesity figure, or partial obesity, e.g. tonsil. Few people may caused by the abnormal of nasal parts. The obesity personâ€™s air passage of respiratory system will be narrow than average people. If his Pharyngeal organization jammed when he fall asleep, the air pass through the narrow place of the nose, the nose and pharyngeal parts shake, the sneeze will happen. The abnormal nasal parts will lead to nasal system narrow, the flow choking lead to sneeze. You know when you got sneezes, you are not sleep well, it will affect your quality of relax and sleep. The airl vent of your body will be congest some how. And the blood around your eyes will congest for the bad circulation. The blood circulation will be accelerated and it leads to the osmotic pressure enlarge between the blood and tissue spaces, the local edema will happen.11/07/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?