AngelaWell, yes, they are UV protected, so they can protect your eyes. For they are UV protected, they can shield your eyes from the bright sunshine and avoid the UV rays. And now I will recommend you to buy them on online shop, such as the find shop, which is a good online shop. You can find many different kinds of sunglasses there. And you can choose the pair according to the description and your own needs. By the way, for the prices, it can be 300 dollars. As we know that Paul smith sunglasses are made in Italy and are of good quality. Also, they combine the function and the fashion together. So you will look cool by wearing the. Besides, you can buy them spray which can be good to protect your sunglasses.11/06/2012
carlI am not sure if all paul smith sunglasses are polarized. But i saw some paul smith sunglasses online. All of them are signed with polarized lenses. If you really want to buy a pair of paul smith sunglasses, you can consult the sellers if they are polarized. And here are sites which are provide polarized paul smith sunglasses: http://www.zappos.com/paul-smith-eyewear/CKzXAToC-Q5aApEN4gIDAQcL.zso11/06/2012
Hunter jacksonNot all paul smith sunglasses are polarized. Some of their coating part just uses the special materials to protect the eyes from the uv or the bad sun lights. About the polarized function, there are some types owned with this character, especially suitable for the men who will go to fishing and driving. If you want to buy one, you could go to the online stores to have a look. There are so many types with good design and quality.11/07/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?