luisWell, yes, visine can cause the blurry vision in some cases. As we know that visine are wildly used by many people, because it can relieve the itchy eyes, and the red eyes. in other words, it may be a godsend for itchy, red eyes, but you should remember that it works only on the surface. So how it works. Generally speaking, it works by constricting the surface blood vessels in the eye, and then it can reduce the red appearance. On the other hand, it can also have some side effects. For example, by drinking or taking Visine internally can lead to blurred vision. This happens to many people. Besides, it also can result in low body temperature, and an elevated, sharply dropped blood pressure. So just be careful about the intake of visine.11/06/2012
CatherineYes, it may. Visine has great role for our daily life, especially for the eyes. When you are overworked and feel fatigued, you may get the dusty-eyed. However, the visine which is a kind of clear and odorless liquid may help you get clear eyes. It is created by Johnson & Johnson. It can reduce the itchy and red eyes from long time use of eyes in front of the computers. Visine may be a godsend for itchy and red eyes. But it is a pity that it works only on the surface. It works by constricting the surface blood vessels in the eye and reducing the red appearance. Although it's unclear when Visine was invented, it is clear that many similar products have came to the market. If you use more, the eyes may feel blurry at the vision. Thus, you'd better control the normal amount which can have the suitable effect.11/07/2012
- I am suffering from dizzy spells. But only my right eye blurs. How to relieve this ?
- Can Stress Cause Headaches and Blurred Vision?
- Can a sinus infection cause dizziness and blurred vision?
- How long does blurred vision last after a concussion ?
- How can high blood pressure cause blurred vision
- How long does bacterial pink eye last without treatment ?
- What causes blurred vision during migraine ?
- Can acid reflux cause blurred vision?
- Can carrots help improve blurred vision?
- Can seizures cause blurred vision ?