BarryThe eye shape is born to be what it is like. Generally, the shape will not change in essence with time flying. Sometimes people think their eyes look different than before because there are some factors of alteration. First, even the shape will no change, the size will change. The size of eyes refers to the size of palpebral fissure, which means the distance between upper and lower eyelids. When people grow old, their faces grow too. Thus, palpebral fissure becomes bigger. Meanwhile, the location of eyes in a face is also different. For infants, their eyes are almost in the middle of face, but for adults, there eyes are at about one third of face. So, eyes look different. Additionally, there will be some trace of age leave around your eyes, such as extra fat and wrinkles. They may bring you eye bags or black circles. They may squeeze your eyes and make them look smaller. All in all, this is no natural way to change the shape of eyes, it comes from gene. If you have to, plastic surgery is an option.11/08/2012
Savannah taylorTechnically, our eye shape are born. It is not possible to alter the shape of your eye without doing serious damage. But aging can make "change" your eye shape. As people getting old, it will appears wrinkles and get skin hung around the eyes. That is why make other think your eyes shape changed. Anyway, this is the natural rule that we can hardly prevent it.11/08/2012
candylips167It's hard to say. Because someone will never have change on eye shape until sixties, while others may be change gradually with age. No matter what situation you are, in fact, your eyes will be narrow and small in your old ages eventually. All in all, eye shape change depends on personal body qualities.11/12/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?