GuavaYes, it is so terrible for you to get the subconjunctival hemorrhage which may cause the blindness to the most serious degree. You should not wear the contact lenses right now which will make this situation become serious. You'd better go to see the doctor and accept the treatment. Or else, your eyes will suffer the pain and bad situation.11/09/2012
DANIEL WHITEI am sorry to hear that you get subconjunctival hemorrhage. If you want to do something good to your eyes, you's better not wear contact lenses in this moment. It may make your subconjunctival hemorrhage more serious if you continue to wear contact lenses since the lenses may be affected. So, just get your eyes treated before you wear contact lenses.11/09/2012
TracyNo, it is not okay to wear contacts with a subconjunvtival hemorrhage. Having a subconjunctival hemorrhage means your blood vessels bursts in the eye and leads to some of the white part of your eyes turn red. If you wear contacts, it means your eyes will get more irritations and get worse. So you should wear glasses instead until your eyes are fine.11/09/2012
cowboyfrom666As far as I know, a lot of people get the same problem or trauma with you due to their carelessness and bad living habits. Actually, subconjunctival hemorrhage is one of the most complicated and dangerous eye problem you will encounter. Therefore , it would be unwise if you insist on wearing contact lenses even if you are sick. Of course it is extremely harmful and the contact lenses would scratch the retinal again.11/14/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?