Jocelyn griffinWell, since you want to them to have working out, I will recommend Oakley sunglasses and smith sports optics sunglasses. First, you should know some details about Oakley sunglasses. As we know that Oakley makes sunglasses for every sport, weather condition, light condition and style, for they have lightweight, impact-resistant frames. In that way, they provide durability, and complete customization. And what is important is that they have polarized lenses, so it can be beneficial. On the other hand, Smith Sports Optics offers a huge selection of sunglasses specifically designed for sports. In general you will find interchangeable lenses and maximum coverage without neglecting peripheral vision. The nose pads and temples have non-slip rubber so they stay in place during activity. And polarized lenses are available as well. Anyway, you can just search these two kinds of sunglasses, which can be suitable for you. Just have a try.11/08/2012
AprilWell, it seems that outdoor work is inevitable for you at present. As far as I know, polarized sunglasses or glasses are good for working out since they are both able to better protect your eyes from some harmful lights which could hurt your eyes. So, you may want to have a look at them over the stores or some websites. Hope this help you.11/09/2012
CaryWhen working out, you should wear the special sports spectacles, some people called it safty goggles. The lens should be PC lenses, which is light with good capacity of resistance. The mounting should be made of titanium alloy and the frame should be a bit thick to fasten firmly. Do not wear spectacles without frames, whose screw is liable to loosen. Once an incident occurs, they cannot protect your eyes and may hurt your eyes easily such as tearing your cornea, rubbing your eyelid, retinal detachment or hemorrhage.11/10/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?