Jean CasterI will give you several choices from which you can find what you want. 1.Air Optix Night and Day Aqua Contact Lenses review http://www.bestcovery.com/air-optix-night-and-day-aqua 2.Cooper Vision Biofinity Multifocal Contact Lenses review http://www.bestcovery.com/cooper-vision-biofinity-multifocal the below two brands of contact lenses are listed in the front of rank. You can contract them carefully.11/08/2012
John HendryActually, there is no any definition of the best brand for the monthly contact lenses. But I can introduce several great brands for you. Acuvue Oasys with HYDRACLEAR Plus restores visual clarity that protect your eyes from both UV-A and UV-B rays. 02 Optix keeps your eyes healthier, whiter and clearer. FreshLook ColorBlends combine three colors with their 3-in-1 technology, which give you an individual look and you can enjoy the depth of color to your eye while restoring visual clarity.Air Optix Night and Day Aqua are the perfect lens which can keep your eye fresh at any time. You can learn more on www.bestcovery.com11/08/2012
Zachary eddyWell, it seems that you really need a pair of monthly contacts. So as far as I know there are no best products of a particular need. However, there are indeed some brands that produce nice monthly contacts. What I recommend to you is Johnson and Johnson, which is also a contacts producer. I myself find their monthly contacts quite awesome, and very affordable.11/09/2012
- How long can i wear my monthly contact lenses?
- Does anyone know difference between daily contact lenses and monthly contact lenses?
- How long can monthly contact lenses last?
- Are monthly contact lenses safe ?
- Are daily contact lenses better than monthly?
- Which one is better,Monthly vs yearly contact lenses?
- Can I wear monthly contact lens over one month?
- What happens to monthly contact lenses if you continue to wear them for over a month?
- How much do monthly contact lenses cost with vsp insurance?