walkingalone123Yes, the nerves in the teeth are interlinked with other nerves in the body. If you have the teeth pain, you'd better treat it with the medicine. If not, you will cause the eye pain which will cause your eyes become red. You'd better treat the teeth problems as soon as possible. Go to see the doctor and accept the treatment for the teeth.11/08/2012
WilliamYes, tooth infection can cause eye pain. Tooth infection can give rise to nerve pain, which will concern the peripheral nerve, thus the eyes suffer pain. Under such circumstance, you should go to hospital in time to receive a treatment of diminishing inflammation and controlling the infection. Usually, after taking medicines for a week, you will recover. Meanwhile, you should take a good rest.11/09/2012
evilrainWell, let me tell you, according to some cases, it is true that tooth infection is able to cause eye pains, because they are interconnected parts of your body. And your body is just like a whole system, you have to take care of it. Also, tooth infection could lead to headache, and some other symtoms. So, advice for you is to consult a doctor right now, and take effective measures.11/09/2012
- Any recommendations for a good pair of cycling sunglasses in the $50 (+/- $25) range?
- Where to buy the Rx insert sporty frame type?
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- My eyes hurt after staring at computer screen for a long time. How to relieve this?
- Why are my eyes constantly hurting and causing me pain?
- Why do my eyes hurt when I read? But I can see the words just fine.
- What causes eye pain and sensitivity to light?
- what causes eye pain and swelling?