walkintothewallWhen it comes to the quality of walmart eye glasses, different people have various views. It's really hard to say whether they are good or not. Some customers got high qualities and great designers at wamart, some only bought poor ones. So I recommend you to scan this two sites www.complaintsboard.com and www.consumeraffairs.com. There are many reviews which wrote by customers who bought eye glasses on them.11/08/2012
walkingalone089there are so many people who have bought eyeglasses at walmart. The vast majority of them were satisfied with glasses. They are often running specials that are better than what most insurances offer, and usually offer a 1-year warranty on both frames and lenses, thus the quality have been trusted by most optometrists and their clientele.11/08/2012
emo_pain_818It seems that you doubt the quality of the glasses they are selling. As a matter of fact, there are a lot of brands selling products at Walmart vision center. So, your question is too complicated to be answered. Indeed sometimes some businessmen sell poor quality products and people would certainly be tricked. However, the general situation is pretty awesome, you have to choose carefully and with good instinction.11/09/2012
- Are replica eyeglasses worthy of trying?
- Are Plano eyeglasses a good protective equipment?
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- What are the eyesight requirements for airline pilots?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- what are signs of vision problems?
- Why are human eye colours limited?
- My reading glasses don't work when looking at my computer. what should I do?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?
- Why is frame style important for kids?