hand_in_glove_You can get eyeglasses frames without nose pads at almost every glasses shop who sell eyeglasses. Generally speaking, most of plastic material based eyeglasses frames are made without nose pads, while metal eyeglasses frames are often made with nose pads. So, if you want to get eyeglasses frames without nose pads, just pick up one from plastic eyeglasses frames. Good luck.07/26/2012
Ethan walkerOh, I found so many glasses without nose pad online. http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/eyeglasses-without-nose-pads.html and they are also very cheap. I have bought two pairs of glasses online. I like them very much. Before buying the glasses, I viewed all the comments posted by customers. And then I choose a pair of glasses with high reputations. Good luck!10/18/2013
Sharon FieldYou can buy a pair of saddle bridge eyeglasses. Saddle bridge eyeglasses are without nose pad. They are shaped like a horse's saddle so the weight of the frame can spread across the top and sides of the nose. The person who is sensitive to pressure and have heavy lenses can buy this kind of eyeglasses. http://eyeglass.com/saddlebridge.html10/18/2013
- How to pick the right eyeglass frames for your face?
- Do you have allergic reaction to nose pads on glasses?
- How to repair broken metal eyeglass frames?
- What are best eyeglasses frames for sensitive skin?
- When to adjust the nose pads on my metal frame glasses?
- What can I do to adjust my eyeglass frames squeezing my head?
- How can I align eyeglass frames?
- How to replace nose pads on eyeglasses?
- How to clean nose pads on glasses?
- How to Clean Yellowed Nose Pads on Old Prescription Glasses?