walkerit is first made in Italy brand, with all the natural values craftman of the best in Italian.The most characteristic aspects of Persol design have derived from its details. Persol sunglasses is now a timeless icon of elegance and allure, with the silver screen era of a bygone Hollywood firmly in its DNA. Its history of celebrity fans has included many famous stars.11/10/2012
garyWell, first, you should know that this kind of sunglasses is made by Giuseppe ratti. Also, you maybe have heard them from other people. Persol sunglasses are made in Italy and you should know that persol eyeglasses are now famous for their excellent quality and durable eyeglasses and sunglasses. A small silver arrow is the trademark of this company and this symbol can be seen on all of its products. It is not just a normal brand, but also a luxury brand and many famous celebrities have been seen donning a pair of persol eyeglasses. Because they are a kind of luxury, their prices will not be cheap. So if you want to buy them, I will suggest you go to the online shop, which can be cheaper than the real ones. For example, you can link to http://www.visiondirect.com.au/designer-sunglasses/Persol/. They can cost you about 280 dollars. But if you like it, it will be worth the money.11/12/2012
Davidwww.persol.com is the official website of persol sunglasses, and it is also a great site. Giuseppe Ratti, photographer and owner of Berry Opticians, designed persol sunglasses to satisfy pilots and sports drivers who required comfort, protection and optimum vision in 1917. And if you find "made in China" on persol sunglasses, you are looking at a fake. Persol glasses have Persol made in Italy on the arm.11/13/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?