vincentActually, Don draper is one of the most renowned stars in the TV series Mad Men. I can see that the type of sunglasses he likes to wear is aviator sunglasses, which is loved by millions of people around the globe. As a matter of fact, you may find them at local shopping centers ,optical stores, as well as some online e-commerce websites. Generally speaking, a pair of them wouldn't cost you a lot.11/09/2012
Connor nelsonIt is the aviator sunglasses that the don draper wears. If you want to buy the similar one, you could go to the amazon to have a search. The price there is absolutely cheaper than those in the real stores. In addition, the quality there is perfect. And the design is so cool.11/10/2012
EDWIN Casterthe best choice for you is to go shopping in the internet. because you can enjoy much discount, various styles and more choices, even sometimes, you can get it freely. i will give you several links: http://www.primermagazine.com/2010/spend/don-drapers-sunglasses http://www.esquire.com/the-side/style-guides/buy-don-draper-sunglasses-episode11/10/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?