Eric quickYou can use baby oil. It is very easy to use and you can also use Vaseline, thus the eyelash glue will come off very easy. You just need to rub it back and forth along the base of the lash to help remove any glue that has been left behind. Don't forget to take small portions of oil or Vaseline, making sure that you take your time. I think you don't want any of the glue, of the oil or Vaseline to get into your eye.11/12/2012
castro_janLOL. Many girls know that eyelashes are a good ways to help eye extension. And also after getting off the eyelashes, removing the glue left behind is very important. Now and here I will tell you that an easy way to remove the glue and everyone can learn and use it. First of all, you should prepare the baby oil, Vaseline as well, and cotton swab. Then, put the baby oil or Vaseline on the cotton swab and lightly wipe your eyelid. Please note that while doing it, you should close your eyes in case that the oil or the glue comes into your eyes. If you do so, the eyelashes glue will come off very easily. After that if you still find some glue still stick to your eyelid, just simply rub it back and forth along the base of the lash helping remove any glue that has been left behind. Yeah, it really work every time when you use this way, I think you can have a try then you will find a big surprise.11/12/2012
Jean CasterClose your eyes and make clean water frush them, or take a shower. Don't use any facial cleanser if you really left some glue on your eyelid. Best way to deal with them is to let warm water crush them for ten-minute and then use a towel to dry your eye. After doing these, then you can use facial cleanser to get rid of them thoroughly.11/13/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?