Heather KirkHello, a foreign object in the eyes will make the eyes very uncomfortable and the object will be extremely irritating to your eyes. First, you can go to a sink in the kitchen or bathroom, the water may help you whirl away the cat hair. Second, before you try to remove the cat hair, you must make sure that your hands are clean, so wash them. Third, turn on the water and make sure it a steady stream, also good temperature, not hot. Fourth, tilt your head and make the stream from the faucet washes over your eye , at this time, you need to hold the eyelid open. Then, just wait and feel whether the cat hair come out, you may use the mirror to see. If you has some irritations, go to see the doctor. Good luck!11/12/2012
Eric ZagoAs a matter of fact, your immediate priority is to use Saline to wash them out. What is important is not to rub your eyes because this is quite dangerous. Typically, it would be solved. However, if the problem still remains terrible, you should go to an eye clinic and ask for some professional treatment. They will pick the hair out of your eyes. Take it easy, eye drops for this could also help.11/13/2012
chronojwlFirst of all, don't be worried. after all, it's not a big deal. However, you are supposed to have a understanding, eyes are the most fragile place of our body, you can never be too careful toward them. Hence, you have to adopt the following methods on the premise of washing your hands totally. Actually, there is a simple way, speeding up to blink your eyes which may cause the tears. Thus, the cat hair may get out with the flowing tears. If it does not work, using the fingers to pick it out in front of the mirror, this might be help. And then, you will feel better. In a word, I wish these suggestions could give you a hand more or less. Thanks for consulting.11/13/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?