cheergirl024Well, semi-rimless glasses are very popular with many people. To clean them, you should follow some steps. For example, if the lens is merely dirty and not covered in abundant grease and grim, you can use a good quality linen or cotton cloth which will work wonders. Then, you can also use some resolution to clean it one more time. So that it can be effective to your glasses. And then, for the surface of the nose pad and the frames, you can also soak them for a couple of hours in warm water to loosen the residue. Then it will be easy to gently brush away the unwanted dirt with an old soft bristle brush or old toothbrush. Anyway, you should do the entire task in a gentle way so that you will not damage your glasses. And I will also remind you that you should take care for your frames, when you have sports.11/13/2012
croatia_diaryYes of course, semi rimless glasses are quite awesome, personally, I have got a pair of them, and I find them very cool, and erudite. Anyway, they are relatively more costly than other types of glasses. If you want to keep a longer duration, you should carefully wash it and use a piece of soft cloth. Most importantly, you need to avoid getting them broken into pieces. Maybe a quality pair of them would be perfect.11/14/2012
VividFirst, use warm running water to rinse your semi rimless glasses with mile soap and wet cotton. Second, after washing, apply a soft cotton towel or soft cloth to dry the glasses gently. Third, use some toothbrush to clean up the grime around the fame of the glasses. Fourth, wash the glasses with warm water and dry the glasses again by shaking the glasses gently. Before you dry your glasses, you must make sure there are no more stubborn spots or bits of washing up liquid left behind. Every time after you use your glasses, you should put them in a case where is clean and dry. Moreover, you should not use hand soap, hand wash, washing up liquid or any cleaners containing ammonia to clean your glasses as these kind of soap can easily attack your glasses.11/15/2012
- What are benefits of semi-rimless glasses?
- Where can I buy semi rimless glasses for children online?
- Are semi rimless glasses in style in 2012?
- Do you think people wearing semi rimless glasses look more attractive?
- What do you think about semi rimless glasses?
- How to remove lens from semi rimless glasses?
- Which is better? Full rim or semi-rimless glasses?
- Are thick lenses available for semi rimless glasses or rimless glasses?
- Advantages and disadvantages of rimless and semi-rimless glasses?
- Is it OK to have semi-rimless glasses if my vision is -8.00 ?