Blanca C.As far as I know, eyeliner is made up of chemical substance which is quite irritate to human beings. Therefore, direct contact with your eyes would do extreme harm and cause uncomfortable feelings. Yes of course it irrirtated your eyes. For now, you need to flush your eyes with some hot water. Afterwards, try to get some eye drops with the help of the doctor. Follow his advice and do it now!11/14/2012
VidadimirYes, eyeliner can irritated you. I think you should change your eyeliner right now, and buy a new one which is mild and with organic ingredients. I recommend skin food products and clinique to you, because those are mild and suitable for the people who are easy to be infected. What's more, you must recap after using them to avoid bacteria from going into them.11/14/2012
John RodriguezSome people just have more sensitive eyes than others. What types of eyeliner do you use? If you use pencil type, then you need to wear creamier eyeliner to have a try. Besides, there is eyeliner at walmart called black radiance I use their cream eyeliner and my eyes don't water and it lasts a long time like 5 hours. If you're using the creamier eyeliner, maybe you can try "rimmel london" which makes really great pencil liners that aren't cheaply made. If both of them don't work, then maybe you are allergic to eyeliner. In this situation, you should give up eyeliner in order to keep your eyes healthy rather than make them look bigger.11/15/2012
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?