Jackson roseSomething splash into eyes can makes eyes feel uncomfortable and pink eye, such as raw chicken juice, shampoo, and so on. But it can been solved by the following steps: 1. Do not rub your eyes after something splash into your eyes. Some people like rub eyes when they feel uncomfortable, while it only can make things worse. 2. Washing your eyes by much liquid water, which can deliquate the chicken juice on your eyes and makes you feel much comfortable. 3. Rub your eyes by clean towel after washing your eyes. And if the suggestions can not help you, you may need an urgent appointment and see a doctor as soon as possible.11/13/2012
Minaxi PatelWell, you are really unfortunate this time. Actually, the first thing you should know is not to rub your eyes despite the killing feeling. Then you gotta get some salty water to flush your eyes till you feel better. Since there is risk of infection, you had better get some eye drops to deal with your problem. Typically, it would not be very serious. Just be careful in future. However, you might as well go for clinical treatment if necessary.11/14/2012
Jose joyceRinse your eyes and keep flush them with clean water for 15 minutes. Warm tips: wash your hands before they touch your eyes for germs on hands may get into your eyes cause deeper infection, and use clean water, that is, purified water without any harmful substances and bacteriums. Then use a clean towel dry off the water under your eyes. After doing so, then drop some eye drops into your eyes, a basic eye drops is okay.11/14/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?