daleYes, the heart disease may cause the eye problems. The heart disease is the floorboard of heart disease, including rheumatic heart disease, congenital heart disease, hypertensive heart disease, coronary heart disease and so on. Various kinds of heart disease clinical practice show that hand massage are the effective auxiliary method to prevent and control the heart disease. When you have the heart disease, you may find that it is difficult to have a good sleep or have the right pace of breath. Your blood circulation will work in disorder. Your eyes may feel dry because of the above bad symptoms of the body. However, the dry eyes may cause other related eye problems. You should eat more vegetables to calm down the blood circulation. You should control the mood to make it be in peace. You'd better go to see the doctor at regular time and find medical ways to treat the dry eyes.11/15/2012
BRUCEYes, it could cause that. Through careful examination of the retina, your eye doctor can view small changes in the blood vessels in the back of the eye, which can indicate more serious diseases. In fact, the eye is the only area on the body where doctors have an unobstructed view of blood vessels in the human body. The cardiovascular diseases, including heart diseases, could lead to vision loss. It can occur when blood obstructs the retina, the eye is deprived of oxygen or the macula swells. On the other side, smoking, obesity and high cholesterol levels put both your heart health and your sight at risk.11/16/2012
b3autiful_s0ulAs we all known, the most common symptom of heart disease is chest pain. Heart diseases also cause shortness of breath, irregular heartbeats, weakness, dizziness, and nausea. Some eye problems are related to heart disease indeed, such as vision changes. What's more, according to study, heart diseases also cause dark circles under eyes and do harmful for skin that around eyes.11/19/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?