ElizaMaybe, it is possible to get puffy eyes because of some heart problems. Puffy eyes are a common symptom that affects both men and women. Usually, puffy eyes are not only cosmetic concern, but also a hot study item for medical evaluation. The most potentially and serious life-threatening conditions can cause eye swelling and bags, such as nephrotic syndrome, high blood pressure, and some autoimmune disorders. So if you get puffy problems, you can have a consultant to a doctor and take some note from him/her.11/19/2012
walkinpaperdollThere are many reasons for eyes puffiness. Heart disease is one of these causes too. Usually puffiness of eyes is related to poor sleeping, less fat and elastic of skin due to aging and body fluidness. If related to some disease, normally it is related to kidney, liver and heart problems. If the puffiness is only apparent in the morning when you just get up, then relax, you are just witnessing how we sleep. Most of us have puffy eyes in the morning. If it is only a one day symptoms, you might drink too much water last night, yet if the puffy eyes that don't get less as the days go on could be the sign that you body is fluid, which could be a symptom of serious kidney, heart or liver disease. A bad reaction to a new medication can also cause puffy eyes. I suggest that you'd better have a detailed check especially if you also prone to puffy hands or ankles. Hope you could get well soon.11/15/2012
Brooke petersYes, the puffy eyes may be caused by the heart problems. Once you get the heart problems, you will have the bad sleep which may affect the good blood circulation. The eyes will become puffy. You could eat more food with vitamin C and A to moisture the eyes. In addition, you should not smoke and drink which will make the puffy eyes get serious.11/15/2012
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from drinking?
- How to make the swelling of a stye go down ?
- How to reduce red and puffy eyes from crying with cucumbers?
- How to get rid of bags under eyes without cucumbers?
- How to bring down a swollen face and eyes from drinking too much alcohol?
- How to reduce puffy eyes with cucumber juice and slices?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from an allergic reaction ?
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes From Allergies ?
- How to Do Cucumber Eye Treatment?
- what causes eyelids to be puffy?