Anthony garyOnce you get the jaundiced eyes, your eyes may show the yellow color and weak eye sight. In our blood, there contains bilirubin yellow bile pigment which is excreted by the old red blood cells. When the bilirubin yellow bile is accumulated in the blood, it may cause the skin and the sclera to become the yellow state. There are many reasons to cause it. For example, if you have the liver problems, the biliary obstruction and anemia, you may easily get the jaundice which will then cause your jaundiced eyes. The main reason of jaundiced eyes is the problem of liver. You should go to the hospital and accept the treatment. Or else, the jaundiced eyes may cause other eye problems.11/16/2012
Julio G.With jaundice, skin will become yellow and eyes will become white. The degree of yellowing to the skin and whites of the eyes decided by the level of bilirubin present. As for its signs, I found it containing three stages-Prodromal Stage, Icteric Stage, Posticteral Stage. Different stage has different sign. Through the following website, you can know about its signs in detail. http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5437164_stages-jaundice.html11/16/2012
Robert PotterJaundice is described as the yellowish of skin and eyes. A build-up of one substance that is bilirubin in the blood and tissues of the body cause it. Because bilirubin is a yellow pigment that is produced by the breakdown of old red blood cells. Jaundice eyes means the whites of the eyes become yellow, thus it has a yellow appearance that is the obvious sign of jaundice.11/17/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?