JaimeWell, as far as I know, Brad Pitt is not nearsighted, he is prerrt handsome and has perfect vision, because there are simply no signs indicating his poor vision. If he has got a poor vision, or wears colored contact lenses, the paparazzi would report, however, he simply doesn't wear any colored contacts since he has inborn blue eyes. If you are interested in colored contacts, you may visit Walmart.11/16/2012
Danielle mayNumerous young people are now using the lenses for ultimate shock treatment during Halloween. Brad Pitt has naturally sky blue and he had to wear coloured contact lenses in his films, such as Interview with the Vampire, a film that made him an international film star. Legends of the Fall was another master for Brad Pitt, he worn black contact lenses in it. But most of his time, Brad pitt wears contact lenses, not colored contact lenses. He always complained how uncomfortable during wearing colored lenses and the risk of wearing them, but he was still so happy when it comes to become a superstar by Interview with the Vampire. However, his greatest commercial successes have been Troy (2004) and Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005). Warm tips: be careful when get off contact lenses.11/19/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?