EDWARD BURNSWell, as you can see, he is an Australian artist involved in making music and movies. sometimes he chooses to wear contact lenses in order to get his desired effects to attract more and more people. So, the type of contacts he likes to wear is called crazy special contact lenses, which could make people look fantastic and different. You can see a lot of those contacts on eBay and Alibaba.11/16/2012
cthierYes, he wears the contact lenses. With his creepy blue contact lenses, Robert Smith-goes-blond birdâ€™s-nest hair and bare feet, wino-trenchcoat ensemble, Tim Minchin looks a little scary. This scene is described in the information online. If you like his style of contact lenses, you could go to the online stores to buy one.11/21/2012
carminerobertIf you see who wears no shoes and wears colored contact lenses while performing, don't feel strange, that must be Tim Minchin. Tim Minchin has his hair chemically straightened and seems quite funny, clever and musical. I know that he wears blue contact lenses on stage. The brand of contact lenses he wears is kooky. Meanwhile, you can get a pair of such contact lenses like Tim Minchin wears on walmart website, which offers so many kinds of superstars' styles and always on sale at a deep discount, high materials and good after-sale service. You can have a try. Let colored contact lenses change your world and eyesight. Blue contact lenses like Tim Minchin are really fantasy and amazing.11/23/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?