AllisonOnce you get the eye inflammation because of the coming bacterium, you will find that the eyes are too dry. And you may feel uncomfortable at the eyes. You may even have the little redness in the eyes. You should use the eye drops to release the symptom. You should go to the hospital to have a check.11/17/2012
AdamEye inflammation or blepharitis, is an irritation of the eyelids, which is one common eye disorder. It is usually cased by infection, allergy or medical conditions. When you have it, you would always feel there is something in your eye, but it would not affect eyesight. But your eyes would be noticed as itching, burning, red, and swelling. Even tear production is increased. If you have these symptoms, you should avoid wearing contact lenses or makeup if you do.11/18/2012
Barbara MellonWell, it seems that your eyes are not in good conditions. So, as far as I know, the most common symptoms of an eye inflammation consists of the following, such as watery eyes, itchy feelings, red eyes, bloodshot eyes, as well as excessive eye discharge. Anyway, as long as you have these symptoms in the same time, you are probably having an eye inflammation. Good luck.11/28/2012
- What are symptoms of eye inflammation?
- What to use for eye inflammation ?
- Eye inflammation
- What causes inflammation after cataract surgery?
- What are good home remedies for eye inflammation?
- How long does it take for eye inflammation to heal?
- How to treat eye inflammation in children?
- How to treat eye inflammation by myself?