Jose joyceYes, it is possible to get dilated pupils when you feel anxiety. Pupil is the functioning of the sensitive indicator in life. As we all know, the pupil will automatically narrow and pupils when meeting with the light or strong light. This is called the pupillary reaction to light. However, when you have the fluctuation in the mood, your pupil will have the direct action too. You will make the pupils become big when you feel anxiety. In addition, when you see something that you have interested in, your pupils will become big too. However, from the different shape of the pupils, we may guess the mood state of the person.11/20/2012
chokeyourthroatWell, anxiety is actually can lead to dilated pupils. As we know that in our body, anxiety is a physical reaction that has very real physical effects. And generally speaking, there are many different symptoms of anxiety, and they do have physical origins. As the functions of our sympathetic nervous system is to keep us alive if there is danger that we must fight off or escape from. So when you are anxious, your blood pressure will become high. In this way, it will affect your eye pressures. In some degree, it can lead to dilated pupils, and then the blurred vision. So just be careful, if you have this situation. Maybe, calm down yourself will be fine.11/20/2012
Jocelyn davidIn modern society, people feel anxiety because of huge stress. As a student, I also feel anxiety from different sides. AS far as know, I will tell you that it's possible to get dilated pupils when you feel anxiety. Firstly, we should know what anxiety is. Anxiety is a remarkably complicated condition, and living with it can be quite tricky. It means that anxiety accompany with you all the time. Therefore, it is very common to have dilated pupils when you have anxiety attacks and sometimes one pupil may even seem larger than the other. Besides, other reasons can also lead to dilated pupils provided that you have ever experimented with drugs such as cocaine and ecstasy. All in all, getting dilated pupils is a natural reaction to anxiety not a dangerous symptom. Donâ€™t be worried about it, take it easy!11/20/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?