JordynWhen you play baseball in the outside field, you can wear UV-blocking contacts which leaving portions of your eyes and the delicate skin of your eyelids vulnerable to the sun. As for the color of contact lenses you wear, amber lenses sometimes are preferred for baseball. In order to relieve yourself, you can visit a sports vision specialist to find out the best eyewear solutions for you.11/20/2012
OlaviWell, according to some peopleâ€™s opinion, you can choose sport tint contact lenses, which are very popular with people playing golf and baseball. And also, you should know that Marietta Vision is one of the best known suppliers of custom sport tint contact lenses in the world. By wearing them, many professional athletes can enhance their visual performance. In addition, baseball players benefit most from the amber lenses because amber blocks out blue light which is called "visual noise" by vision experts while the red colors, such as a baseball's seams, are accentuated. This lens helps reduce glare during competitive sporting events, such as baseball without having to wear bulky, sometimes loose fitting sunglasses. Maybe you have known that Chipper Jones is a wearer of sport lenses. So you can have a try.11/20/2012
EMILYYou could try the Baushe & Lomb contact lenses when you play baseball. They are so thin at the lenses which will make you feel comfortable without notice of wearing them. They are also excellent at the water content and air permeability. You could go to the online store to buy one with suitable price.11/21/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- what to do when eyes itch from allergies?
- What happens if you sleep in daily contact lenses?