walker626Yes, you can suffer some eye problems if you have hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is a diabetes treatment process which is most commonly seen. As one of the most important complications, hypoglycemia symptom appears venous plasma glucose concentration which is often less than 2.8 mmol/L. The hypoglycemia can appear a series of sympathetic symptoms, like nerve excitement, central nervous system, function disorder and so on. The side effect are also included with weak hyperhidrosis, palpitation, tremor, hunger, inattention, vision disorder, awareness of fuzzy, convulsive even coma. What's worse, the hypoglycemia will lead to irreversible brain damage. Just as what has said above, the hypoglycemia will affect the eye vision. You'd better take some medicine to treat the hypoglycemia. Or else, it may affect the liver and stomach problems which will make the problems of eyes get serious. Thus, taking care of both your body and eyes is so important.11/21/2012
ccrazybeautyfulWell, yes, hypoglycemia can cause eye problems in some degree. Generally speaking, for hypoglycemia, you should know that insufficient intake of food and excess exercise or alcohol intake may cause it. And of course, the situation is manageable, and can be controlled, but on the other hand, it can be severe or even can be fatal. So you should just be careful about it. The hypoglycemia has influence in many parts of the body. And for the eyes, it can lead to blurred vision, dizziness. And in some serious cases, it can lead to blindness. So if you have hypoglycemia, just go and see a doctor as soon as possible.11/21/2012
walkingrainWell, so sorry to know that you have hypoglycemia. As far as I know, hypoglycemia is quite a serious problem, if not taken care of properly, it would give rise to an awful lot of problems, such as blurred vision, pressured eyes, dizziness, as well as darkness in front of your eyes, terrible really. So, you should be prepared to fight against it for a long term. Maybe you should consult a doctor before make any desicisons.11/22/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?