walkingalone_Yes, it is possible for you to get the eye problems if you have bulimia. The bulimia is caused by the bad and weak immune system in the body or the bad intestinal and stomach digestion system. The whole body will get the dehydration easily. You will feel dry at the eyes. You may feel itchy at the eyes. You could use some eye drops to moisture the eyes and get them moisture.11/21/2012
JonahYes, if you have bulimia, it is possible for you to have eye problems. As we know that people who suffer from bulimia is related to the strain. And that will be associated with self-induced vomiting. Vomiting places additional pressure on the blood vessels in the eyes often results in broken blood vessels. In that way, it can cause bleeding in the eyes. So it can be dangerous for your eyes, and sometimes, it will make your eyes red and bloodshot in appearance. And you should know that blurred vision is also a kind of symptom in your eyes. So just be careful about it.11/21/2012
TessenceOh my god. I should say, your bulimia is quite a rare problem amongst ordinary people. So, when got this kind of problem, you will tend to feel uncomfortable from time to time, such as dry mouth,and some problems in relation to eyes,for example, dry eyes, and blurred vision. Since this is not common, so you should get some professional treatment and medical care. Hope you recover asap.11/22/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?