BarryWell, as a matter of fact, circle lenses is the another name of colored contact lenses. As you know, by wearing circle lenses, you appear to be more attractive and get rid of those clumsy frames and lenses to be honest. However, there are also some noticeable side effects and impacts, which could lead to some problems concerning your eyes. Therefore, you should not rely on circle lenses. You need at least take it off before you go to bed. But they would be helpful when necessary.11/22/2012
AlexaYou should not wear the circle lenses for more than 8 hours a day. Or else, your eyes may get dryness and your eyes may get infection. You'd better keep the good habit of hygiene when using the circles lenses. You should wear it not in too much time every day. Too much time of wearing will be bad for the eyes.11/22/2012
classynottrashyDon't wear your circle lenses too long, because no circle lens will feel as safe and comfortable as your ordinary contact lenses. Your eyes will feel dry and uncomfortable, if you wear them for long periods of time. you should push it over 8 hours. If you wear it for the first time, stay for 3 hours. Then every day onwards increase by 2 hours. in addition, always use it wisely and responsibly/11/23/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?