NicholasWhat, you gotta be kidding me? A baby, watching TV shows? It is really ridiculous, because for a baby, what they need is some joyful activities with parents and other kids, also with nature and beautiful things. I mean, for the time being, it is not good for his eyes which are fragile. So, I recommend that the baby stop watching TV. And the baby needs intensive care and attention.11/22/2012
Dan SambergNo, it is not OK to allow the baby to watch tv which will hurt the baby's eyes. The screen will emit the strong light which will hurt the baby's vision. You should not let the baby stare at the screen for a long time. If the baby watches TV for a long time, the visual nerves will be weak and the corneal will be hurt.11/22/2012
Benson DuboisYou'd better not allow your baby watch TV because it will hurt her eyes. The visual regulation function of the baby is not perfect, so the vision is difficult to regulate and adapt itself under the stimulation of the blaze. However, the baby prefers those programs with frequent flickering screen and strong color stimulation. And the development of the regulation systems of refraction and position of eye has not been perfect yet, watching TV does harm to their vision. In addition, if the baby watches TV for a long time, she will get eye fatigue, under such circumstances, she will tilt her head unwittingly to see the screen clearly and it will lead to strabismus. The electromagnetic wave of TV radiation is also bad for the baby's health when watching TV, so I advise you not to allow your baby to watch TV.11/23/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?