Arianna walkerWell, as a matter of fact, this is quite an interesting question. As far as I know, a lot of people, although, have the assumption that guys with glasses tend to be more erudite and mysterious, however, some people will contradict. I think it is not right. However, if you really want to improve your vision, you can wear glasses, which also make you appear learned. It also depends on your overall image and looks, such as your hair and clothes.11/22/2012
b0wfing3rWell, actually, I think wearing glasses can make your look smarter. This is also why there are many people who do not have the vision problem, but they still wear glasses. By wearing glasses, you may look more fashionable and cool. What is more, you will give somebody the impression that you are a smart man. On the other hand, when wearing glasses, you should choose the right frames which can match your face shape. For example, if you have a long face, you may be supposed to wear long frames. But in my opinion, if you do not have vision problem, you'd better not wear glasses, or it can damage your eyes.11/22/2012
easilymusedIn my opinion, wearing glasses will make people look smarter, knowing more information and knowledge. As we know, many successful people wear the eyeglasses. That is why the style of eyeglasses is fixed. Many teachers will wear the eyeglasses, too. Many people think guys with eyeglasses look better than those with no eyeglasses because of this psychology.11/26/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?