Christian scottWell, yes of course, I know Bradley cooper very much , quite a good actor. So, as far as I know, the type of sunglasses he wears in the movie hangover is called aviator sunglasses, which is quite popular in the world. As a matter of fact, such sunglasses are very accessible, and you simply can find them at some large optical shops. Or you should take a look at Ebay and Amazon, both of which have got loads and loads of them.11/23/2012
James greenActor Bradley Cooper seems to be wearing Ray-Ban 3025 (also known as the Ray-Ban Aviator) sunglasses in the 2009 comedy The Hangover. A Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator with gold frame and pink lenses. Ray-Ban 3025 Silver Mirror which instantly recognisable the aviator is Ray-Ban's iconic sunglasses frame. You can get a pair of Ray-Ban 3025 aviator sunglasses ray-ban offical website and the price is around $71.99 - $179.00. Not only Bradley Cooper wears Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator sunglasses, but also many other Celebrities who wear, use, or own Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator Sunglasses. You also can discover the movies, TV shows, and events associated with Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator sunglasses. Why not have a try? Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator sunglasses will become your closed friend.11/24/2012
Kyle kirkIt is the Ray-Ban 3025 sunglasses that bradly cooper wears in The Hangover. You could go to the online stores to have a check because the price there is cheaper than those in the real stores. You could go to the amazon to have a search because the goods there are various. You may find such one.11/26/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?