SaraThe color of eyes is fixed according to the genetic endowment. If you have the green eyes, your baby will be born with green eyes at the high possibility. However, your partner will decide the color of eyes of your baby too. You should also take the color of your partner's eyes into consideration too.11/22/2012
OlaviIt seems that you are quite into this particular question. And I really appreciate the color of your eyes you know, really charming. So, the possibility that the baby will have the same color with you is high. However, it is not necessarily hereditary you know? Because the chromosome type, which determines the color of the eyes would be changed due to some special reasons.11/23/2012
walksal0neOf course, the green eyes are hereditary. Yet it is hard to tell will your baby born with green eyes or not, because that the eye color of your baby's father could affect the baby's eye color too. Different eye color is happen because of the different genetic which will lead to the amount and patterns of pigment. The DNA of the baby received from its parents will determine its eyes color. Because your eyes are green, so we could say that there is a possibility that your baby will born with green eyes.11/28/2012
- Why do I have different colors in two eyes?
- Why do the whites of eyes suddenly turned blue?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- Why do my eyes change color like this?
- What's the best glasses for your eye color?
- Can emotions temporarily make your eyes change color?
- What color will my baby's eyes be if they are grey now?
- what color will my baby's eyes be if my eyes are gray ?
- Is it possible to make the whites of your eyes whiter?
- What color eyes will my baby have if i have hazel eyes?