KachunReally? So sorry to know that your eyes are infected with something. So, I quite understand your point of view and situation, and by wearing glasses, our looks will be affected. But you need to know that eye infection is very serious and could not be compatible with contact lenses before they are totally recovered you know? And you might suffer serious consequences if you risk doing this. So, you perhaps still need glasses, or just wear nothing.11/23/2012
Dylan fergusFrankly, when your eyes get infected, you had better not wear the contact lenses, which will make your eye infection worse. You know the eye infection is often caused by the bacteria; and when the lenses are covered on the surface of our eyeball, which make our eyeball cannot take in the enough oxygen and other thing. Ok, maybe you think this will not affect your eyes and influence your personal affairs, and now you can imagine this picture that you may confront. When you wear the contact lenses and you will feel that your eyes are itching all the time, and you cannot help rubbing your eyes. On one hand, you will make your eye infection much worse; on the other hand, you maybe make off your lenses then you can see nothing. Finally, you will feel embarrassed. All in all, considering your situation and your health of your eyes, you had better not wear contact lenses. Hope my suggestion is helpful.11/23/2012
enternalhateWell, in my opinion, you are not supposed to wear contact lenses when you have got eye infection. If you keep wearing contact lenses, it will just make your eye infection worse. In some cases, it will lead to serious diseases. As we know that the contact lenses are applied in your eye ball directly, so it can just touch your eyes. At the same time, it will carry more bacteria in your eyes, making your eyes infected worse. Also, contact lenses can not let your eye breath easily. So that is also the bad for your eyes. For your situation, you should just wear glasses for a few days till the eye infection has been recovered.11/23/2012
coloursoflifeNo, you'd better not wear the contact lenses when you have the eye infection. Wearing the contact lenses during this time, your eyes may get dry and feel uncomfortable. What's worse, the eye infection may get serious. You'd better not wear the contact lenses before your eye infection is cured.11/26/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Help!!! My dog licks the nose of my baby. Will this cause an eye infection?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?