Cathy DaileyWell, generally speaking, corneal abrasion is a kind of eye disease which is caused by eye infection. In other words, if your eyes are infected by the irritants, it is easy to have corneal abrasion. And when you have corneal abrasion, you can just wear the eye patch. By wearing an eye patch, it can be bothersome, but doing so will insure a speedy recovery for your eyes. In addition, you can try some cool tea bags which can relieve your situation. First, just make the tea bag become cool. And then put them under your eyes for many times. Maybe it can be effective. Besides, you should just pay more attention to your eyes, or it can lead to some serious eye diseases, such as the pink eyes. Anyway, if you have some problem, you can talk it with your eye doctor. Maybe he can help you.11/23/2012
Jean CasterCorneal abrasion is described as an injury to the curved, transparent covering on the front of the eye. It is mainly caused by an injury of foreign object to the eye, thus there is a scratch on the surface of the cornea. Hence, one of the best ways for treating it is wearing an eye patch, which can avoid any foreign object enter your eyes again. At the same time, you had better wear glasses instead of contact lenses if you need to correct eye vision, which can avoid any more scratch on the cornea. Additionally, you should drop some OTC drops to keep eyes lubricated.11/26/2012
Christopher gilesActually the corneal abrasion will be healed by itself. However, in order not to let the eyes get infection, you'd better use the eye drops to release the eyes and get the eyes out of the inflammation. In addition, you should eat food with vitamin which will make the corneal abrasion get well quickly.11/26/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?