etjeWow, it seems that you are going to date someone you like. Anyway, personally speaking, it would be absolutely ok to date a girl with glasses, I am going to date a girl with my cool black glasses, and she thinks I am simply her very type. So, it doesn't matter if you wear what or what, just be yourself. Maybe sometimes you need to consider your overall style.11/23/2012
Jason lesterLOL, I think your question is very interesting. If I were boy, I would love to date with the girl with glasses, because I think girls with glasses are very cute, just like me. Lol. The most important is that whether you love her, if so, every other reason is not important. Moreover, the glasses have becoming a trendy; you know many famous stars prefer to wear the frame (without the lenses because there is no prescription of their eyes). At the same time, many girls are will to make them more beautiful with the help of the glasses, as the glasses can make our face smaller, the eyes bigger as well. If your girl is with the glasses, you will think she will be less beautiful without a pair of the glasses. Besides, many people regard the glasses as a symbol of wisdom, because they can know the people with glasses have read many books and are filled with knowledge.11/23/2012
harrisDifferent people have different taste. And I will date the girl with glasses. Some girls will look more beautiful when they wear the glasses. They will look cute and lovely. I believe some guys have tends to love the girls with glasses. Thus, this question is hard to answer because of the different taste.11/26/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?