TrinityAs you can see, Gucci is one of the most famous fashion brands in the world. It is founded in Florence, Italy, which is now making a wide range of products, including sunglasses for both genders. So, their sunglasses are very good, of generally speaking, their sunglasses have got UV protection and you can just try to buy their polarized sunglasses which could better resist harmful lights.11/23/2012
Makayla raphaelAs the luxuries and fashion accessories, the gucci sunglasses will prevent your eyes from the uv rays and other bad lights when you wear it. If you want to buy one, you could go to the online store to buy one. The price there is cheaper than those in the real stores. And the quality is just as good as those in the real stores.11/26/2012
chained_destinyGucci sunglasses can prevent UV rays if you wear it. The shades of Gucci sunglasses are an epitome of genius Italian craftsmanship. Gucci Sunglasses are extremely functional in offering good protection to our eyes against harmful UV rays. The celebs also prefer Gucci sunglasses for protecting their eyes from the sun.11/26/2012
catherinecravenProtection against the sun comes in two forms: UV protection and limiting how much light the lens allows through to the eye. All Gucci sunglasses have full UVA and UVB protection, ensuring that your eyes have the best possible protection against the harsh light of day. If you choose to purchase a set of vintage Gucci sunglasses, do some research to see how much protection they offer against UV rays.Smaller frames and lenses may allow more light around the edges than large sunglasses do. oversized sunglasses also protect the delicate skin under and around your eyes from premature aging due to sun exposure.04/17/2015
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?