Allison leslieUnfortunately, you need to take a long time to deal with it. Perhaps, 8 to 16 weeks can be OK. Normally, you can make your eye cyst go away by the following method. You only need a simple preparation, for example, a warm compressor, soft cloth and warm water. Since, the area around your eyes is very sensitive. Therefore, you need to be extra careful to avoid injuring your eyes. If the method above is not suitable for you, that is to say, the symptom cannot be eliminated, then talk to your doctor about other options.11/24/2012
andersonWell, it is really hard to say the right time, for it all depends on the severity of the cyst you have got. Generally speaking, the cyst can go away over time, and it can be just a few days. But on the other hand, if your situation is serious and you did not take some measures to treat it, it can persist for several months. So I will suggest you just try some ways to heal it. For example, you should obtain a clean soft cloth. And then Take the clean soft cloth and immerse in the hot water. In this way, you can use a warm cloth. And then you should place the warm compress on the cyst. Remember that you should do this to help circulate the blood to the affected gland, and start the healing process. You may have to do this a couple of times for a couple of days until the cyst go away. Anyway, just have a try.11/26/2012
cherylIf the eye cyst is not that serious and is caused by the little infection at the eyes, the eye cyst will disappear within a week under your great care of using the medicine treatment. However, during this time, you should not eat the spicy food which may stimulate your eyes. You should not drink or smoke, too.11/26/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?