handshakedevonAre you serious? You sure you wanna make the whites of your eyes turn black, like a wolfman or something? So, as a matter of fact, there are simply no natural ways to achieve the desired effect you want. However, currently, on the market, there are indeed some crazy special contact lenses which could satisfy your needs. Just visit Alibaba and type in special effect contacts and you will see millions of them.11/26/2012
Brook ParkMy dear friend,I have to say,I doubt there is no one want to turn the whites of eyes black,except you.what's more,that is impossible to turn whites into black.Healthy eyes got clear whites,unhealthy whites of eyes will become dull, red, and even yellow.Do not mention about black whites,which can be so horrible. However ,if you want black whites only because you want to make fun of others,Here is my suggestion. Close your eyes first,then draw your eyelid with black eye shadow.You'll find that it seems your eyes are entirely black every time when you close your eyes.That's funny right?11/23/2012
NeilYes, you could make the whites of your eyes become black by wearing the colored contact lenses. The circle contact lenses could make you reach such requirements. The black circle contact lenses will make your whites of the eyes become black and make your eyes look big and shining. However, you should not wear it for a long time which may cause many eyes problems for you.11/26/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?