Vanessa edwardThere seems no direct connection between daydreaming and eyes problem,Yet too much daydreaming will definitely cause some side effects for your eyes. Mostly,the post for day dreaming is the root of the problem.In most cases ,people will sleep on the desk with the hands as the pillow.Eyes would be pressed by this kind of post. In a long term,our eyes will be affected,it may be eyesight dropping or other disease. If you really want a day dreaming to refresh,I suggest you choose a quite place which enables you to lie down.11/26/2012
Geoff BeckettWell, generally speaking, daydreaming is not bad for the normal eyes. As we know that the default condition of the normal eye is to be relaxed. So if you have normal eyes, it will maintain relaxed eyes, even when you are under adverse conditions, such as day dreaming. But on other hand, it can be bad for your eyes, when you have myopic eye, for daydreaming badly affect the myopic eye. and it may lead to eye strain. And you can try singing or listening to music with a good story that gets the mind thinking of the characters in the mind. In this way, it will relax the mind, eye muscles and bring clear vision. Anyway, it will be beneficial to your eyes.11/26/2012
cherrytop7Yes, the day dreaming is bad for your eyes. When you have the day dreaming, your eyeballs will move quickly in the eyes. Your eyes will feel so tired. At the same time, too many movements of the eyeballs will make your eyes feel dry. And your eyes may produce the mucus in the eyes. If you have the day dreaming for a long time, you will find that the eyes dry and sticky when you open the eyes.11/27/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?