b0rkb0rkb0rkWell, it seems that you are quite interested in Smokey Robinson. So, as far as I know, he has got a pair of green eyes, maybe this is due to his mixed blood. However, as you know, sometimes he will appear to have another type of eyes, it is clear that he wears colored contact lenses from time to time, both to have visual aids and make his eyes more attractive. So, what celebrities wear is just what we choose, there are no striking differences.11/27/2012
clarinetbandguyI am not sure whether Smokey Robinson wears color contact lenses or not. When he was young, I think it should be impossible because color contact lenses just came up in recent years. In recent years, does he ever try color contact lenses, I am not sure either. There are so many stars wear color contact lenses to make their eyes shining and talking no matter they are short sighted or not. I suggest you can have a try. The technology for color contact lenses develops very mature. The color is in the middle layer of the lenses which is consisting of three layers. So the color won't contact your eyeball directly, and won't do harms to your eyes. The color similar to your pupil is very natural. If you are going to some party or ball, you could try some different colors and patterns which can make your eyes sparking.11/27/2012
Eugenia W.Yes, smoky robinson wears the colored contact lenses according to the audiences. They say that smokey robinson wears the blue contact lenses which make the eyes look big and attractive. If you want to buy the colored contact lenses, you could go to the online stores to buy one because of the suitable price and good quality.11/29/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?