AllisonWell, generally speaking, it will just take a few days for the eye pimple to go away. And you should know that eye pimple is actually caused by bacteria, an infection, and you may need antibiotics to treat it. And sometimes it will go away on its own. To treat it, the effective way you can do is just making sure your eyes are far from the bacteria, so that they can not be infected. Also, you can apply a hot, moist compress several times a day for at lease 10 minutes at a time. Just repeat it in some days. Also, you should not be stressed. Having a good rest is also effective. Anyway, just be careful about it.11/27/2012
Zoe murphyPimple is a kind of acne, which could appear in any place of your skin. It is usually caused by excess oil trapped in the pores. According to my own experience, clean the skin with pimple carefully twice each day. Don't eat too much sugar or oil food which could make this situation even worse. Take more vegetables and fruits. It is hard to say how long does it take to treat eye pimple. For me, pay attention to your diet and living habit, and it will helps. Don't squeeze the acne with hands, which will make it worse and infectious. Hope the information helps.11/28/2012
EthanOnce you get the eye pimple, you should go to the hospital to accept the medical care. If you do the treatment in the continuous way, you could get recovery for about half a month. However, during this time, you should not drink or smoke. You'd better have the good diet to make the eyes moisture.11/29/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?