Caitlin owenWell, generally speaking, if you get eye abrasion, your eyes will become red and itchy, for eye abrasion is caused by eye infection. Also, it can also lead to some serious eye diseases, such as the pink eyes, even dry eyes. In common, one or two days are essential for a basic one to heal. And deeper abrasion may take up to two weeks. To speed up the recovery period, you can do something. For example, you can use some cool tea bags under your eyes so that it can relieve your situation. Besides, you can have some eye drops to relieve your cases. Wearing eye patch is also effective.11/27/2012
Mariah shelleyCorneal abrasion means there is an injury to your eye, especially the retina. It seems like that there is a foreign object in one of your eyes always. And you would have increased tearing, blurred vision. At the same time, you would have eye pain when exposed to a bright light. Additionally, the spasm of the muscles surrounding your eye would cause you to squint. From above points, you could define whether you get corneal abrasion.11/28/2012
duncanThe corneal abrasion may be the scratch in your cornea. It may seem serious. However, it will get the auto recovery if you have the good habit in life. If you have the good rest for the eyes, your corneal abrasion will be recovered soon. In addition, you should eat the food with vitamin A and C to make the recovery go quickly. After you get the basic recovery, you could use eye drops to get rid of the bacterium and clean the eyes.11/29/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?